Friday, January 25, 2013

FA Cup 4th Round Predictions

In today's post I thought I would take a crack at predicting the results for the 4th round pairings of the FA Cup. Here we go....


Saturday's Matches



Stoke City
1-3
Manchester City
Bolton Wanderers
0-2
Everton
Brighton & Hove Albion
2-4
Arsenal
Derby County
1-0
Blackburn Rovers
Huddersfield Town
0-2
Leicester City
Hull City
4-1
Barnsley
Macclesfield Town
0-2
Wigan Athletic
Middlesbrough
3-0
Aldershot Town
Norwich City
1-1
Luton Town
Queens Park Rangers
1-2
Milton Keynes Dons
Reading
3-1
Sheffield United
Manchester United
2-0
Fulham





Sunday's Matches



Brentford
1-1
Chelsea
Leeds United
0-2
Tottenham Hotspur
Oldham Athletic
0-1
Liverpool


Yes, I'm predicting that the MK Dons will defeat QPR at Loftus Road. I also predict that Chelsea will draw against Brentford. This was a difficult choice as I never know what Chelsea team will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment