Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

It's that time of the year again when I think... Show me the Candy! It's the second of two times a year a kid can indulge on chocolate with no guilt from parents, with the other being Easter. As an adult, you can eat candy/chocolate whenever when you want, but it still feels special at Halloween. Every so often I see or hear of a parent that punish their children with their unreasonable personal beliefs of Halloween by masking them from the good things that come with this day. All I want to do is give them some candy or chocolate if I was not afraid the parents would not go off on me because they think I'm corrupting their kids more then they have already. Speaking of eating chocolate, I think I will go now and consume some chocolate :)

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment